Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NYCC 2012

It's that time again. New York Comic Con is here already. This year, I'm lucky enough to have some of my stuff on sale at none other than Tenacious Toys booth, #3121.

For NYCC '12, I returned to my earliest figure, the Gread. I did two brand new colorways, 10 pieces of each figure. Both clear resin, painted with Monster Kolor. Next up, I painted up two, one of a kind 7" Teuth figures, again both painted with Monster Kolor. These pictures really don't do any these figures justice. Especially the black Teuth. It looks solid black until you get it under a good light source, then the pearls in it really pop. Anyway, last up, I will have bunch of Gread keychains with me all weekend, green GID and a lot of random colors. You'll have to find me if you want one of those.
 

You also need to head over to Tenacious Toys blog and check out the MASSIVE amount of toys and art that will be at booth #3121. 





No comments:

Post a Comment